Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mix #6 - Cocaine

Creator: Matt Smith
Occupation: Retail
Theme:
Cocaine
Title: Cocaine

NOTE: This was the first CD presented with Album art. The Track list was included on the CD face. The case was made with reflective "mirror" like paper and included a razor blade and two lines of pseudo-coke. He also hand delivered the mix to me while he was drunk as shit in a parking garage. It really added to the whole experience for me. Excellent!

Track List:
Song - Artist
1) Cocaine - Project Pat
2) Bails of Cocaine - Reverend Horton Heat
3) Cocaine Decisions - Frank Zappa
4) Kokakola - The Clash
5) Can't you Hear me Knocking - Rolling Stones
6) Tell it to me - Old Crow Medicine Show
7) Cocaine Blues - Bob Dylan
8) Casey Jones - Grateful Dead
9) MTV makes me want to smoke crack - Beck
10) Cocaine - JJ Cale
11) Cocaine Blues - Nick Drake
12) Cocaine Blues - Townes Van Zandt
13) Let's Get Stoned - Ray Charles


No comments: